2016 4-H HORSE SHOW FORMS (includes County Fair 4-H Horse Show Sign Up Sheet, Horse Project Animal Sign Up Sheet, Sponsorship Form, Certificate of Activity Participation, Horse and Rider Point Form, Non-Animal Point Form and Nomination Form for High Point Awards). Fair Sign-Up Sheets due July 1.
2016 Horse Member Packet (pdf format)
How to Enter an Item in the Fair
- All persons aged 6 to 19 years old may enter in the Youth Fair if they are involved in 4-H, FFA, or other accredited youth programs. (4-H enrollment is open until May 1 each year to be able to enter projects at the Fair. However, there is open enrollment year-round for new members.)
- All persons aged 6 to 19 years old may enter in Open Fair, which does not require pre-registration (except for animal exhibits – due July 8).
- Anyone under six years old may exhibit in any non-animal lot, but will not receive premiums. Those in the 4-H Cloverbud program can enter separate exhibits in a special class.
- Cloverbuds: grades 5-kindergarten through grade 2
Each child may exhibit up to 8 items.
They will be judged face to face – for participation ribbons only.
Each exhibit must have a 3″x5″ card attached with exhibitor’s name, age, club, name of exhibit.
All posters will be 11″x14″.
No foods will be returned.
- Persons aged 19 to 62 years of age may enter only in the Open Fair.
- Persons over 62 years of age may enter in either the Open Fair or the Senior Fair, or both.
Premium books with fair entry forms are available at local libraries.
Fair exhibits must be in place by 7 pm on the first day of the Fair. Allow time to visit the Fair Office to receive your exhibitor number and fill out your entry tags. To join 4-H, or for further information on entering in the Fair, call the University of Wisconsin-Extension Office at the Courthouse in Marinette (715-732-7514), or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fairgrounds are at the north end of Wausaukee on Hwy 141, Marinette County, Wisconsin. Turn east on Fairgrounds Road.