Marinette County Fair
Dates for the Marinette County Fair 2012 – Thursday, August 23 through Sunday, August 26
2012 Junior Fair Premium List (pdf format)
2012 Open Fair Premium List (pdf format)
2012 Senior Citizen Premium List (pdf format)
2012 Marinette County Fair Jr./Open Animal Entry Form – Due July 6. (pdf format)
How to Enter an Item in the Fair
- All persons aged 6 to 19 years old may enter in the Youth Fair if they are involved in 4-H, FFA, or other accredited youth programs. (4-H enrollment is open until May 1 each year to be able to enter projects at the Fair. However, there is open enrollment year-round for new members.)
- All persons aged 6 to 19 years old may enter in Open Fair, which does not require pre-registration (except for animal exhibits – due July 6).
- Anyone under six years old may exhibit in any non-animal lot, but will not receive premiums. Those in the 4-H Cloverbud program can enter separate exhibits in a special class.
- Cloverbuds: grades 5-kindergarten through grade 2
- Persons aged 19 to 62 years of age may enter only in the Open Fair.
- Persons over 62 years of age may enter in either the Open Fair or the Senior Fair, or both.
Premium books with fair entry forms are available at local libraries and feed mills.
Fair exhibits must be in place by 7 pm on the first day of the Fair. Allow time to visit the Fair Office to receive your exhibitor number and fill out your entry tags. To join 4-H, or for further information on entering in the Fair, call the University of Wisconsin-Extension Office at the Courthouse in Marinette (715-732-7514), or email: email@example.com
For information on commercial space at the Marinette County Fair, contact Carry at 715-789-2414.
The Fairgrounds are at the north end of Wausaukee on Hwy 141, Marinette County, Wisconsin. Turn east on Fairgrounds Road.