November Newsletter (pdf format)
October Newsletter (pdf format)
August September Newsletter (pdf format)
July Newsletter (pdf format)
June Newsletter (pdf format)
May Newsletter (pdf format)
April Newsletter (pdf format)
March Newsletter (pdf format)
February 4-H Newsletter (pdf format)
- Speaking Contest – in February. Interpretive Reading, Original Presentation, or Memorized Presentations.
- Demonstration Contest – in March. Tell and show how to do something by explaining each step and actually doing part or all of it before an audience.
- Drama and Variety Fest – in April. You may compete in PLAYS and DRAMA GAMES or Mime, Puppetry, News Casting, Clowning, a Play Reading, or a Talent Presentation (But Not a Music Presentation).
- Food, Fashion and Home Revue – in May . Provides Clothing Project members an opportunity to show what they have learned in 4-H; gives Foods and Nutrition and Food Preservation project members the opportunity to prepare a food dish. In addition, non-project 4-H members can enter something in the Home Revue.
- 4-H Week Window Display Contest – in October. Clubs create window displays promoting 4-H during National 4-H Week.
- Music Festival – in October. You may compete in the solo, duet, group, or ensemble groups.