December, 2012 – January, 2013 Newsletter (pdf format)
November Newsletter (pdf format)
October Newsletter (pdf format)
August/September Newsletter (pdf format)
July Newsletter (pdf format)
June Newsletter (pdf format)
May Newsletter (pdf format)
April Newsletter (pdf format)
- Speaking Contest – in February. Interpretive Reading, Original Presentation, or Memorized Presentations.
- Demonstration Contest – in March. Tell and show how to do something by explaining each step and actually doing part or all of it before an audience.
- Drama and Variety Fest – in April. You may compete in PLAYS and DRAMA GAMES or Mime, Puppetry, News Casting, Clowning, a Play Reading, or a Talent Presentation (But Not a Music Presentation).
- Food, Fashion and Home Revue – in May . Provides Clothing Project members an opportunity to show what they have learned in 4-H; gives Foods and Nutrition and Food Preservation project members the opportunity to prepare a food dish. In addition, non-project 4-H members can enter something in the Home Revue.
- 4-H Week Window Display Contest – in October. Clubs create window displays promoting 4-H during National 4-H Week.
- Music Festival – in October. You may compete in the solo, duet, group, or ensemble groups.